Thursday 26 September 2013

HOW START YOUR OWN MARKETING COMPANY

A few days ago I noticed a comment on one of my blog post asking me how to start our own marketing company so here i am with a complete guidance and suggestions for persons who want to start there own marketing firm 
As for the post I conducted an interview with Mr Rajesh Mohaan Khera who is the owner of AREHK Healthcare pvt limited and asked the questions regarding topic


RAJESH MOHAAN KHERA
He is the owner of AREHK Healthcare pvt Limited Agra. He has worked in past for wockhardt, after that he decided to start his own firm well I got a chance to meet him first time in 2009 and from then he kept me inspiring and i know there are many more for whom he is an idol ........ so lets find out what he want to share.....

Q: What is your basic qualification ?
Ans : I am a Bsc graduate.

Q: What is your previous work profile ? 
Ans: I worked for wockhardt for about 10 years as a medical representative in delhi .

Q: How did you came to the idea of starting a pharma company ?
Ans : well I think everybody who is working in marketing field once in his whole life thinks about starting a company.

so lets see what he answered  for the question how to start your own pharmaceutical company

sir actuly my readers want to know how to start there own marketing company so plz guide us about the process

Q:  what is the minimum qualification required to start a company ?
Ans:  anybody can start a company no qualification required

Q: what are the types of companies that we can start ?
Ans: basically three types Private , Partnership and proprietorship

Q: What is the first step to start a company ?
Ans: Make a decision and after that plan every thing ,do as much research as you can.

Q: what is the minimum amount that is required to start a company ?
Ans : The minimum amount required to start a company is about 10 to 15 lakh indian rupees

Q: Starting a company needs paperwork sir plz tell us what legal documents are required ?
Ans : Before starting a company you should must have a proper Drug licence and sales tax license /no

Q: where can we get these licence ?
Ans :  you can get these license from respected office or you can also apply for the online 

Q: sir are there any space requirements for company ?
Ans : yes you should must have an office and a proper storage area

Q: What is the minimum inventory required ?
Ans : It totally depends upon how much area you want to cover for sales for example If you want to sell your formulations in one or two city inventory requirement is less and as you increase the number of cites inventory increases.

Q: Well as we are discussing about inventory so plz can you tell us what is the minimum no of formulations that a person should start with ?
Ans: you should must have more than 10 products in your firm

Q: I heard somewhere that you can start a company with only 2 formulations in market ? what do you say ?
Ans: well i will say that it is not possible  just tell what will you show the doctor when he will ask for your product list .......  products will never make you confident you should must have at least 10 products

Q: Where to get the products for the company ?
Ans: you can either ask a company to manufacture your products or you can have your own production unit

Q: sir how to decide that what type of products I should start with ?
Ans: well this totally depend upon the area where you want to start the company . you should must research what type of products are popular in the market and you should must focus on them and you should must start with otc products first

Q: what is total number of staff required ?
Ans: depends upon the size of company and on you

Q: What is the minimum qualification for staff ?
Ans : should must be graduate

Q: what is your mantra to be successful in Pharma marketing ?
Ans: Hard Work and you should must know what you want to do

Q: what are your suggestions for our readers who want to start their own company ?
Ans: Before starting a company you should must be focused on what you want to do and I suggest that do as much research as you can and it will be to take a experience of pharma marketing before starting the company

It is hard to earn success and it is more difficult to maintain it if you want to be in the filed you should must come with your mind prepared to do this.............. I want to say thanks to Rajesh uncle to providing me his valuable time and also want to say thanks to Parth khera who came forward to help me without any questions
well there may be questions in your minds also so don't put them down ask them in the comment box and suggestions are most welcomed





36 comments:

  1. This information genuinely made some sense to me. I found it merely captivating and notable. Keep on with this tremendous work. Professional Web design services are provided by W3BMINDS- Website designer in Lucknow.
    Web development Company | Web design company

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s what I was looking for. I am talking about all topics bundled in this blog. They all are really very useful for me as well as for my team. We are definitely going to use its highlighted information.
    dell server

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you ... your article gives me a lot of information any top 10 herbal products in Lucknow
    visit yellowvedhaherbals

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for online MSME Registration company in Delhi? Register here for online MSME registration Quick & Easy Online Registration Process, Start your Business Today !

    MSME Registration

    ReplyDelete
  5. I constantly like to read a top quality content having accurate info pertaining to the subject and the exact same thing I found in this article. Nice job.
    amsterdam startup

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gained new knowledge from well written content of this blog. It is showing some different kind of strategy to keep work better and improve with every new assignment. Gracefully written blog
    bioresonantie therapie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new valuable key points imply much a person like me and extremely more to my office workers. With thanks; from every one of us.financial advisory services in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me and my team was in search of a rarely found platform which can help us for our new assignment. We are writers and its been a long time we are in this writing field. So we would appreciate help of this blog.
    kookworkshops amsterdam

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog is truly useful to convey overhauled instructive undertakings over web which is truly examination. I discovered one fruitful case of this truth through this blog. I will utilize such data now.
    opleiding spiritualiteit

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blog aware me about different programs which can become very useful for our friends and kids. Few websites provide combined courses and few of the are separately for single subject. Glad to get this information.startups amsterdam

    ReplyDelete
  11. The writer of this blog is really very professional. Every single line of this article is well written. New use of vocabulary is a great effort. At the same time tense, indirect speech was also sued in good manner.kookworkshop amsterdam

    ReplyDelete

  12. Very Informative Post!
    Pharma Franchise
    Here you will find variety of ayurvedic products manufactured by Top Pharma Companies at very low prices.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I constantly like to read a top quality content having accurate info pertaining to the subject and the exact same thing I found in this article. Nice job.waarzegger amsterdam

    ReplyDelete
  14. I welcome all the suggestion mentioned in this blog related to new learning skills. It is definitely going to help me to adopt new exited way of learning. I think, others will also feel helpful this blog for their needs.bioresonantie arnhem

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for this amazing post that is so good and very informative i need more blog lie that but i want to inform you i have also same like that one blog if you want to read so click here Pvt Ltd Company Registration

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your blog is very useful for us and i love your topic mentioned in blog.

    Thank you

    Fla Return Online

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us, Rednirus Suppliers is one of the fastest growing complete online B2B pharmaceutical market place in India where you will find the list of top WHO, GMP and ISO certified PCD pharma franchise, Pharma franchise and third party pharma manufacturing companies.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Dear,

    I Like Your Blog Very Much. I see Daily Your Blog, is A Very Useful For me.

    You can also Find Buy anti anxiety medication uk If you are trying to online buy a-pvp crystal powder & Pain Medication Archives in UK. Available here At Primechemicals.co.uk.

    Visit Now:- https://primechemicals.co.uk/product-category/research-chemicals/ en/categorie-produit/bedding/fitted-sheets-en/


    ReplyDelete
  19. written content. I added new knowledge to my database for essay writing skill.
    waarzegger

    ReplyDelete
  20. This blog is really helpful regarding all educational knowledge I earned. It covered a great area of subject which can assist a lot of needy people. Everything mentioned here is clear and very useful.bioresonantie almere

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your very own commitment to getting the message throughout came to be rather powerful and have consistently enabled employees just like me to arrive at their desired goals.mainland company formation in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome post thank you for sharing this valuable information.Keep update with your blogs.

    AT 1000 TB (Zikia)

    HBE 1000 TB (Zikia)

    REJULIV DS (Zikia)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is very attention-grabbing, You’re an excessively professional blogger.
    I’ve joined your feed and sit up for searching for more of your great post.
    Additionally, I have shared your web site in my social networks

    Company Registration in India | Accounting Services

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am glad that I saw this post. It is informative blog for us and we need this type of blog thanks for share this blog, Keep posting such instructional blogs and I am looking forward for your future posts.
    Ursodeoxycholic Acid

    ReplyDelete
  25. Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers! Den customer care

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. grofers customer care

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.bioresonantie almere

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for sharing Interesting post.Great job!! You have a nice article. I will be back alot Good luck with all you do!

    Company formation in India

    ReplyDelete
  29. Really inspirational to hear someone pursuing their dreams and becoming successful instead of following the traditional path. I have read your article about This topic. I think it's good and impressed to know your service. Thanks for share this Information.startup amsterdam

    ReplyDelete
  30. Buy Diazepam, Tramadol, Xanax.LSD, Oxy, Suboxone, Nembutal and others on sale
    TOP Quality Diazepam, Tramadol, Xanax
    website .....http://amazingphamaceuticals.com/
    whatsap/text/..........+1 512-596-1837




    Buy Diazepam, Tramadol, Xanax.LSD whatsap/text/..........+1 512-596-1837

    ReplyDelete
  31. Buy Diazepam, Tramadol, Xanax.LSD, Oxy, Suboxone, Nembutal and others on sale

    TOP Quality Diazepam, Tramadol, Xanax.LSD, Fentanyl, Benzocaine .....


    Get 100% authentic products from pharmacies. We have these products in stock:

    -DIAZEPAM / (TUBS)

    -ZOPICLONE

    -TRAMADOL

    -GABAPENTIN

    -XANAX

    -LEXAURIN

    -TEMAZEPAM / temazepam GREEN EGGS

    -PREGABALIN

    -Clonazepam

    -Lorazepam

    -Galenikas

    -LSD

    -Viagr #

    -Benzocaine

    -Lyrica

    -MSJS / MSJS TUBS

    -HELEX

    -PHYSETONE / methadone

    -APAURIN

    - PHOSPHATE OODINE 60mg

    -Suboxone

    -Klonopin

    -Fentanyl

    -Meperidine

    -Nembutal

    -Opana 40mg

    -assets promethazine

    AND OTHERS benzodiazepines

    -etc.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am interested in such topics so I will address page where it is cool described. Marketing Company Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  33. I really like all of the articles, I truly loved, I'd like more info relating to this, simply because it's very good., Many thanks with regard to discussing. Pharma Care

    ReplyDelete